The 58th IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2018
The annual pathology academic meeting organized by IAP-Thailand Association. The meeting is for promoting knowledge for local and international audiences. All academic sessions will be conducted in English language. We are very welcome for all the incoming audiences over the world.
Online registration is now available (click here for registration)
The below is the draft for the scientific program. There might be future minor changes.
Please see the registration rate below. The registration fee depends on the date of payment, not the date of online registration. Thai and international trainees are requested to show approval letter of trainee status from institution. Online registration is now available (click here for registration)
Note: There is no online registration after October 24th, 2018
Oral and Poster presentation
- Abstract submission period for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2017 is available from July 1st to August 31st, 2018.
- The abstracts shall be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org They must be arranged in constructed fashion including title, background, method, results, and conclusion, and must not exceed 250 words. Authors’ name and their affiliations must also be given. The language must be in English. Symbols are allowed to be used. Once the abstract has been submitted via email, no changes or corrections will be accepted.
- The author should specify whether the presentation will be performed in oral or poster platform, or could be any. If author is able to present in both oral and poster platforms, the committee will make decision for the platform to be presented.
- An email notification for the acceptance or rejection will be sent before September 15th, 2018.
- Presenter must register to the meeting.
- On the date of submission, the abstract must not have been published elsewhere.
Guideline for Oral presentation
- Time for presentation must not exceed 12 minutes for each presenter, including Q&A.
- Presentation period is scheduled on afternoon of November 9th, 2018.
- Language: Presentations must be conducted in English only.
Guideline for poster preparation
- Heading: The poster title, authors’ name and affiliations should be placed at the top of the poster.
- Poster size: 90 cm width x 120 cm height.
- Presentation period: Posters will be posted for viewing from November 7th, 2018 and must be taken down by 15.00 hr. on November 9th, 2018.
- Formal poster viewing will take place on November 8th, 2018 during coffee breaks. Poster presenters are requested to stand by their posters during the formal poster session. All delegates are encouraged to attend.
- Language: English only
More information for the presentation submission: Please send an email to email@example.com
SHOWTIME: There will be a session which participants will present their interesting cases to the audiences. The term and conditions are as following.
- The participants must be pathologists or pathology residents, regardless of nationalities.
- The participants can submit unlimited numbers of cases but only the most interesting one will be considered for stage presentation by the committee.
- The participants must perform stage presentation of his/her submitted cases by himself/herself.
- All submitted cases must contain all necessary pathological information along with relevant conclusion.
- Submitted cases must not be the same cases as that of oral and/or poster presentations.
- Abstracts can be written in unconstructured format and must not exceed 200 words. Please note that it will not be published in the proceeding.
- Abstracts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org before August 31th, 2018.
- The stage presentation must be presented in Microsoft Powerpoint format entirely in English. Time limit for each case is within 10 minutes, 8 minutes for presentation and 2 minutes for floor discussion.
- All participants whose cases are selected for stage presentation will receive certificate and souvenir from the IAP Thailand.
- The decision of the committee is final.
Grants for Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam
IAP-Thailand will also provide support to pathologists from neighboring countries to attend the meeting.
- Applicants must be pathologists from Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar, and Vietnam (CLMV) who currently practice pathology in their own countries.
- Applicants are required to submit either oral or poster presentation to the committee according to the guidelines.
- One grant for one applicant from each country in CLMV will be allocated with an amount of 5,000 THB/grant.
- Applicants must never have previously disclaimed the grant from the IAP-Thailand.
- In case there are more than one applicant from each country, the IAP-Thailand committee will make final decision for the most appropriate candidate or consider providing extra-quotas if suitable.
- Registration fees are also waived for those who receive the grants.
One day Bangkok tour
For international visitors who are looking for one day tour in Bangkok, we would recommend a service from the "World Travel Service Limited". For more detail please "Click here"
Abstracts from poster and oral presentation: (Pending)
Lecture files: (Pending)
More information: Please send an email to email@example.com