The annual pathology academic meeting, organized by IAP-Thailand Association. The meeting is for promoting knowledge for local and international pathologists. We are very welcome for all audiences over the world.
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
On behalf of the organizing committee, I would like to invite you to the 60th IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting that will take place in Bangkok, Thailand, from November 17th to 20 th, 2020.
The venue of the conference will be at the Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao Bangkok, located in the heart of Bangkok, where you will find extensive choices for accommodation and restaurants, and easy access to the city’s subway system for convenient transport options to and from the meeting place.
In this congress, there will be informative sessions providing updates and practical points on several subspecialties of anatomic pathology, presented by renowned international experts and local specialists.
I am confident that the event will be a most impressive experience and a great opportunity for you to update your knowledge on diagnostic pathology in several subspecialties, along with taking the opportunity to visit and enjoy the lively city of Bangkok.
We look forward to seeing you at this congress.
The registration fee depends on the date of payment, not the date of registration. Thai and international trainees are requested to show approval letter of trainee status from their institution (such as Department of Pathology). Credit card payment is welcome for all registrants.
Oral and Poster Presentation
1. Abstract submission period for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2020 is available from July 1 to August 31 , 2020.
2. The abstracts should be submitted to They must be arranged in constructed fashion including title, background, method, results, and conclusion, and must not exceed 250 words. Authors’ name and their affiliations must be given. The language must be in English. Symbols are allowed to be used. Once the abstract has been submitted via email, no changes or corrections will be accepted.
3. The author should specify whether the presentation will be performed in oral or poster platform, or could be any. If author is able to present in both oral and poster platforms, the committee will decide which platform will be presented.
4. An email notification for the acceptance or rejection will be sent before September 15, 2020.
5. Presenters must register to the meeting.
6. On the date of submission, the abstract must not have been published elsewhere.
7. To download the application form, please click here.
1. Time for presentation must not exceed 10 minutes for each presenter, including Q&A.
2. Presentation period is scheduled on afternoon of November 17-20, 2020.
3. Language: Presentations must be conducted in English only.
1. Heading: The poster title, authors’ name and affiliations should be placed at the top of the poster.
2. Poster size: 90 cm width x 120 cm height.
3. Presentation period: Posters will be posted for viewing from November 17, 2020 and must be taken down by 15.00 hr. on November 20 , 2020.
4. Formal poster viewing will take place on November 18, 2020 during afternoon coffee breaks. Poster presenters are requested to stand by their posters during the formal poster session. All delegates are encouraged to attend.
5. Language: English only
: There will be a session which participants will present their interesting cases to the audiences. The term and conditions are as following.
1. The participants must be pathologists or pathology residents of any countries.
2. The participants can submit unlimited numbers of cases but only the most interesting one will be considered for stage presentation by the committee.
3. The participants must perform stage presentation of his/her submitted cases by himself/herself.
4. All submitted cases must contain all necessary pathological information along with relevant conclusion.
5. Submitted cases must not be the same cases as that of oral and/or poster presentations.
6. Abstracts can be written in unconstructed format and must not exceed 250 words. Please note that it will not be published in the proceeding.
8. The stage presentation must be presented in Microsoft PowerPoint format entirely in English. Time limit for each case is within 8 minutes for presentation.
9. All participants whose cases are selected for stage presentation will receive certificate and souvenir from the IAP Thailand.
10. The decision of the committee is final.
Terms and conditions
1. The applicants must be pathologists or pathology residents of non-Thai nationalities who currently work/study outside of Thailand. Thus, anyone from any countries except Thai are welcome.
2. The selected applicants will be granted for financial sponsorship, 10,000 THB per person as well as registration fee exemption.
3. The applicants who were granted a financial sponsorship from the previous year are not eligible for this year application.
4. The applicants are obliged to contribute at least one academic presentation in any available sessions e.g. oral/poster presentation or Showtime (interesting case) of the IAP Annual Meeting 2019. (please see above)
5. The application forms must be submitted along with the academic abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org within the period of 1 July - 31 August 2020. To download the application form, please click here.
6. The travel grants will be provided only to the applicants whose submitted abstracts are selected by the IAP Thailand committee. IAP Thailand committee reserves full legitimation in granting sponsorship up to 10 most eligible applicants.
7. The decision of the committee is final.