The 61th IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2022
The annual pathology academic meeting, organized by IAP-Thailand Association. The meeting is for promoting knowledge for pathologists. Since the uncertainty of the COVID 19 pandemic, the meeting will be set as virtual (online) meeting only. All academic sessions will be conducted in English. We are very welcome for all audiences over the world.
Welcome Message from President
On behalf of the International Academy of Pathology (IAP), Thailand division, I am pleased to welcome you all to join our upcoming 61st IAP Thailand annual meeting, held on November 2nd -4th, 2022. As always, the scientific program in this meeting will consist of multiple pathology fields, which also include cytology and molecular pathology. Our invited speakers, who are international and local experts, will share their precious experiences with you. There will be plenty of updated knowledge and innovative technologies essential to every pathologist presented at this meeting. Although the conference will be organized on the virtual platform, the application software has been designed to be user-friendly for either senior or young pathologists. This year, our organization also supports free registration for trainees as usual.
We are looking forward to your participation.
Monchanok Suvichanvorasin, MD.
President of the International Academy of Pathology, Thailand Division
The draft for the scientific program is below.
The registration fee depends on the date of payment (not the date of registration). Online registration and payment will be available on August 1st-October 20th, 2022. Credit card payment is welcome. Please note that there is no free registration this year.
Note: Once your registration is complete, you will receive a meeting certificate and a receipt sent by email. If you don't see the email, please check your spam/junk folder.
Due to the COVID 19 pandemic, there is no oral presentation platform for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2022.
1. Abstract submission period for the IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2022 is available from August 1st - 31st, 2022.
2. Please use the provided template for abstract (click here to download). The abstract must be arranged in constructed fashion including title, background, method, results, and conclusion, and should not exceed 250 words. The language must be English. Symbols are allowed to be used.
3. The abstract must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org Once the abstract has been submitted, no changes or corrections will be accepted.
4. An email notification for the acceptance or rejection will be sent before September 30th, 2022.
5. After acceptance of the abstract, the author must register to the meeting.
6. On the date of submission, the abstract must not have been published elsewhere.
Guideline for E-poster preparation
1. Poster format: PowerPoint. The author must use the provided template from IAP-Thailand (click here to download).
2. Heading: The poster title, Authors, Co-authors, institution, institution logo, and country should be placed at the top of the poster.
3. Language: English only
More information for the presentation submission: Please send an email to email@example.com
More information: Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org