The 62nd IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2023
The annual pathological academic meeting which organized by IAP-Thailand Division. The meeting objectives are to create and promote knowledge for local as well as international pathologists. All academic sessions will be conducted in English. We are very welcome for all audiences over the world. Online registration (please click here) and payment is open during July 1st - October 24th, 2023. Credit card payment is welcome.
Welcome Message from President
Welcome to the 62nd annual meeting of IAP Thailand. After three years of COVID-19 pandemic had resolved, we are ready to meet you in person. The meeting will be held at Centara Grand Ladprao, Bangkok on November 8-10th 2023. Our academic program is carefully set up for international participants. And, as usual, we provide several bursaries for low-income countries. The lecture presentations will be available on demand after the meeting.
Bangkok is always a city of angel and beautiful in November. Amazing check-in places and delicious foods are waiting for your visit. Moreover, travelling to Thailand does not require Covid-19 test or quarantine anymore. We encourage you to register, join us, and leave time to enjoy the many extras that Bangkok has to offer.
With your participation we are looking forward to another successful meeting.
Monchanok Suvichanvorasin, MD.
President of the International Academy of Pathology, Thailand Division
The scientific program will be updated soon.
The registration fee depends on the date of payment, not the date of online registration. Thai and international trainees are requested to show approval letter of trainee status from institution. Online registration (please click here) and payment is open during July 1st - October 24th, 2023. Credit card payment is welcome for all registrants.
Invitation letter (International) Click
Invitation letter (Thai) Click
Oral and Poster presentation
- Prior to the 62nd IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2023, scientific material must be original, unpublished, and not accepted for publication or presentation at another meeting.
- During the conference, all presenters must be in Bangkok, Thailand. No virtual presentations are available.
- Authors may submit an unlimited number of abstracts; there is no limit on the number of co-authored abstracts. However, an author may present no more than two abstracts. The IAP-Thailand committee reserves the right to choose the abstract to be presented at the meeting.
- To ensure the originality of the work, IAP-Thailand will run all abstracts through anti-plagiarism software. Flagged abstracts will be manually reviewed, and those that represent only a marginal advance or lack sufficient novelty in comparison to previously published abstracts will be rejected.
- All authors must provide their full name, institutional affiliation, address (including city and country), and email address. Only the submitting author will be contacted by IAP-Thailand regarding the status of the abstract.
- Abstract templates for original article and case report/series are available at (Click)
- Presentation format: On the abstract submission page, select “E-poster Only” or “Oral Only” or “Either E-poster or Oral.” The IAP-Thailand scientific committee will assign a final presentation type to abstracts submitted for "Either E-poster or Oral".
Deadline for submission
August 31, 2023
Please note that the abstract submission deadline will not be extended. Do not wait to the last moment to submit your work.
Link to Google Form: closed
- Abstracts that meet the requirements by the submission deadline will be reviewed by the IAP-Thailand scientific committee. Accepted abstracts will be further reviewed to determine the appropriate presentation format (e-poster vs oral presentation).
· Notification of acceptance or rejection will be sent to the submitting author by e-mail in late September.
· If the abstract is accepted, registration to the meeting is mandatory in order for the presentation to be held during the meeting and to get the abstract published – and must be completed by 20 October 2023. If the presenting author fails to register and pay by 20 October 2023, the abstract will be excluded from the scientific program and publication in a supplement of Asian Archives of Pathology, the official journal of the Royal College of Pathologists of Thailand.
Travel bursaries for the 62nd IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2023
The IAP-Thailand will provide up to 5 travel bursaries (including free registration and 10,000 THB in cash) for trainees and/or early-career pathologists (≤40 years old) who reside in low-resource countries using the WHO-HINARI website as a guide. Only participants who currently work or study in countries in groups A or B are eligible. The bursaries will be given to applicants whose scientific abstracts have been accepted for oral or poster presentation at the 62nd IAP-Thailand Annual Meeting 2023.
Note: The IAP-Thailand committee reserves full legitimation in granting sponsorship to up to 5 applicants. The decision of the committee is final.
E-poster preparation guide (Click)
Oral presentation guide (Click)
Note: After getting notification of acceptance in late September, the presenting author must register to the meeting and submit the presentation material (PDF file) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 October 2023. Otherwise, the abstract will be excluded from the scientific program and publication in a supplement of Asian Archives of Pathology, the official journal of the Royal College of Pathologists of Thailand.
If you have any queries, please do not hesitate to contact us by email to: email@example.com.
We have special rate of accommodation by the meeting venue.
Please click here Centara Grand at Central Plaza Ladprao (the meeting venue)
You can reserve other hotels nearby at regular rate
· The Quarter Hotel Ladprao
· Apartelle Hotel
· C U INN BANGKOK